Native Foods Holiday Wellington
The beloved original recipe! Buttery puff pastry stuffed with steak-style seitan, kale, herbed yams, herbed mushrooms, caramelized onion and orange compote, and cranberry shallot stuffing. 100% plant-based, 100% Vegan. Serves 2-3
- 3.3 lb Holiday Wellington
- 16 oz. Mushroom Gravy
• Place frozen Wellington on a foil lined pan on the middle oven rack
• Bake for 50-75 minutes. Wellington is ready once golden brown on top and an internal temperature of 165 is reached.
• Take out and let cool for 15 minutes
• Warm mushroom gravy on stove top at low heat, and serve with Wellington