Lou Malnati's Gift Box Tower & 2 Pizzas
Stack up the flavor with a tower of Chicago-style treats, the perfect gift for any Chicago food fan!
- Two 9-inch Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas
- One logo'd Lou Malnati's apron
- 1/2 lb. box of Long Grove Confectionery Pecan Myrtles made with rich buttery caramel and fresh roasted pecans, smothered in luscious milk chocolate
- Two 7-oz. Carol's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- One 9-inch authentic Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza pan
- One wood-handled Lou Malnati's logo'd spatula
Pizza Pan Curing Procedure
- When purchasing a brand new baking pan it is necessary that you cure/season the pan before use. The seasoning process fills the valleys of the porous aluminized steel
- First, the pan must be washed in hot soapy water to remove impurities. Use regular dish soap and a sponge to prevent scratching the surface of the pan. Let dry.
- Coat the bottom of pan with salt.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pan in oven and bake 6 hours.
- With repetitive use the pan will cure/darken over time.
- Hand washing is recommended to extend the pan life. Do not use scouring pads, steel wool or abrasive cleaners.
- Once dry, store pan upside down. Do not "nest" with other pans immediately after towel drying. Keep pans away from moist and humid storage environments. The best storage areas are dry, warm store areas or still-warm oven.
Real reviews from customers just like you!
Matt From Galveston Island, TX
Always Delicious"I ordered the gift box tower & 2 pizzas (sausage) as a surprise for my wife (who loves Lou Malnati's as much as I do). Absolutely beautiful gift presentation. Pizzas were still frozen solid upon arrival. I would order this again."
A. From Chicago, IL
Perfect Father's Day gift!"Dad loved this sent to him when I couldn't be there to buy him a Lou's in person. "
Gift Box Tower"Arrived on time and as promised, to a pretty remote area. The pizzas were delicious and the pizza pan, spatula, and apron were a big hit. Will definitely order again."