Vienna Beef Hot Dog Kit & Italian Beef Kit Combo
Two of Vienna Beef's finest, packaged in one box! Enjoy 10 Chicago-style hot dogs and 8 Italian beef sandwiches with all the trimmings.
This Vienna Beef Hot Dog Kit & Italian Beef Kit Combo includes:
- 10 Vienna hot dogs
- 10 poppy seed buns
- 9 oz. of yellow mustard
- 6 oz. of bright green relish
- 6 oz. of spicy sport peppers
- Celery salt
- 2 pounds of seasoned Vienna Italian beef
- 2 pounds of gravy
- 8 Italian rolls
- 6-oz. of hot giardiniera
Hot DogsCooking the hot dogs:
- Fill a 4-quart pot with one and a half quarts of water (48 ounces).
- Bring the water to a boil, turn the water down until it stops boiling, or a slight simmer. (DO NOT COOK HOT DOGS IN BOILING WATER).
- Place desired number of hot dogs into water and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Do not steam buns until hot dogs have cooked for 20 minutes
- Place package of hot dog buns into a microwave. (If fewer buns are desired, put them into a plastic bag and loosely close bag)
- Heat buns on high for 2 to 2 ½ minutes. (If fewer buns are desired, heat for 45-60 seconds)
Italian BeefStove top heating instructions:
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in large sauce pan.
- Heat until it reaches 180°.DO NOT BOIL. This takes about 20 minutes.
- Open beef pack and separate slices. This creates a more flavorful and tender sandwich.
- Add enough slices for 2-3 sandwiches at a time and heat for about 1 minute. Add beef in small increments as needed.
- Take temperature of gravy while heating beef. The temperature should stay between 165° and 180° for best results.
- Place rolls on cookie pan 2" apart and bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in microwave safe bowl and heat for 5 minutes. This includes any solids or spices.
- Stir contents and then heat for another 4 minutes while separating the beef slices. The temperature should be 180°. DO NOT BOIL.
- Take bowl out of microwave and add enough beef for 2-3 sandwiches and stir in for about a minute. Take temperature as you add beef.
- If the temperature falls below 165° remove beef, return to microwave and reheat for 2 minutes.
Real reviews from customers just like you!
Fred From San Jose, CA
Hot Dog Kit"On time and as always Perfect!"