- Standard shipping refers to packages shipped within the continental United States Monday - Wednesday, that arrive within 2 business days.
- We ship via UPS, using the most efficient delivery services for delivery within 2 business days of your chosen ship date.
- UPS does not deliver on Sunday, and Saturday delivery always requires an additional fee. Because of this, all perishable orders leaving on Thursday or Friday require expedited shipping.
- If you would like your order to arrive faster than 2 business days, you can elect to pay an expediting fee to get it there in 1 business day (if available).
- All orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require an additional $30 fee per package.
- Next Day: additional $20 per package (arrives in 1 business day)
- Next Day by Noon: additional $35 per package (arrives by noon, in 1 business day)
- Saturday Delivery: additional $35 per package (ships on Friday, arrives on Saturday)
- Monday: 6:00a.m. (CST)
- Tuesday: 6:00a.m. (CST)
- Wednesday: 2:00p.m. (CST)
- Thursday: 2:00p.m. (CST)
- Friday: 12:00p.m. (CST)
- We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays
Major holidays and/or weather conditions may change delivery availability. We do our best to keep you informed of these occurrences.
Our advice to you: order in advance! Our convenient shipping calendar at checkout allows you to select the date you would like your package to leave Chicago. Just order as far in advance as you want and select a future ship date. We will take care of the rest!
- A complete street address with correct zip code, apartment or suite number (if applicable), and correct spellings of streets and city
- A daytime phone number for the recipient
- A business name is needed for all business addresses
We DO NOT ship to:
- P.O. Boxes
- APO Addresses
- HC addresses
You will also receive an email from UPS with a tracking number as soon as your package is shipped. You can follow the tracking all the way from our warehouse to your doorstep!
Deliveries are made without a signature so you do not need to be home to receive the package.
Some important information about the dry ice we use in our packages:
- Dry ice is extremely cold at -109.3°F!
- Any remaining dry ice in your package should be handled with care. Avoid contact with your skin.
- Don't see any dry ice left? It's OK! We expect the dry ice to evaporate during transit.
- We guarantee that your items will still be frozen or cool to the touch upon delivery.
- If you are not ready to enjoy your items just yet, place the contents in the freezer.
- Add all of the packages you would like to purchase to your cart
- Click the button that says "Assign Items to Recipients" located at the bottom of your cart.
- Enter the name of each recipient next to the package you would like them to receive, then click the "Checkout" button.
- While checking out, you will be asked to enter an address and select a ship date for each recipient.
Remember... We strongly advise you notify the recipient that a perishable package is coming. Due to the time sensitive nature of our frozen products, UPS always delivers them without a signature. It would be a crying shame if the food went bad because no one knew it was coming!
We strongly advise you notify the recipient that a perishable package is coming. Due to the time sensitive nature of our frozen products, UPS always delivers them without a signature. It would be a crying shame if the food went bad because no one knew it was coming!
For your convenience, we do not include prices or a receipt of any kind with our shipments.
Don't forget to include a gift message! During the checkout process, you will be asked if you would like to include a gift message. This message appears on the shipping label, on the outside of the package.
Please contact us with any additional questions.