2 Wildfire 8-oz. Filets & Pecan Pie
Send a cozy dinner for two with Wildfire premium filets and pecan pie for dessert. Yum!
- Two Wildfire 8-oz. filets
- Two Wildfire signature crusts (one horseradish and one blue cheese)
- One 9-inch Wildfire Maple Pecan Pie
Filets-8 oz. Steaks
- Thaw your frozen filets overnight in your refrigerator. Before cooking, take filets out and let them come down to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove your filets from the package.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a hot fire in a grill.
- Rub the filets lightly with olive oil. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- For rare to medium rare, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- For medium to medium well, cook 5-6 minutes per side.
- Places slice of blue cheese or horseradish crust on filet and melt over top for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We promise you will be 100% happy with not only your products, but your entire Tastes of Chicago experience.
Customer Service is our passion. If you have a problem with any of our products, customer service representatives or shipping please let us know. You and those who receive our package must be delighted or we will make things right.
Other Stuff You Should Know!
Shipping included, no checkout surprises.
Standard shipping is included in all package prices. Need it faster? Just upgrade during checkout.
We use dry ice to keep your food fresh.
Perishable items are packed foam coolers with enough dry ice to keep ‘em cold for 2 days of transit.
Your gift message is right on the box!
Your friend or loved one will love what’s on the outside of the box as much as what’s in it!
Ship to multiple people in one order!
Send granny some deep dish and dad some ribs all in the same order. It’s easy, we promise.