Portillo's Italian Beef Kit
Nobody does Italian beef as good as Chicago! Taste the Windy City's best with a Portillo's Italian Beef Kit.
This Portillo's Italian Beef Kit is packed with:
- 2 lbs. of Portillo's Famous Italian Beef
- 2 qts of Portillo's signature gravy
- 8 bake and serve Italian rolls
- 8 oz. of Sweet Peppers
- 8 oz. of Hot Giardiniera
Stove top heating instructions
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in large sauce pan.
- Heat until it reaches 180°.DO NOT BOIL. This takes about 20 minutes.
- Open beef pack and separate slices. This creates a more flavorful and tender sandwich.
- Add enough slices for 2-3 sandwiches at a time and heat for about 1 minute. Add beef in small increments as needed.
- Take temperature of gravy while heating beef. The temperature should stay between 165° and 180° for best results.
- Place rolls on cookie pan 2" apart and bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Microwave heating instructions
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in microwave safe bowl and heat for 5 minutes. This includes any solids or spices.
- Stir contents and then heat for another 4 minutes while separating the beef slices. The temperature should be 180°. DO NOT BOIL.
- Take bowl out of microwave and add enough beef for 2-3 sandwiches and stir in for about a minute. Take temperature as you add beef.
- If the temperature falls below 165° remove beef, return to microwave and reheat for 2 minutes.
Real reviews from customers just like you!
Alexandra From NJ
SOoooo GOOD!!!!!"I just got mine in the mail on Friday and ate it Monday. Soooooo good! I felt like I was back home in Chicago again. It was really easy to make, too."
Keith From Memphis, TN
Just Like Home"I am originally from Chicago. I moved to Memphis back in 1989 and have longed for the delights of hometown food. I was really pleased with the quality of Portillo's Beef. The food was fresh as if I purchased it from the restaurant here in town. Thank you for the memories!!"
BEEF BEEF BABY"I was born and raised in chicago and moved to georgia a few years ago. What I miss the most is the food.It is great to be able to go online and order my favorite italian beefs..TASTES LIKE I'M BACK HOME AGAIN...LOVE THEM!!!!"