This Vienna Italian Beef Kit & 2 Lou's Pizzas includes:
- 2 9" Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas
- 2 pounds of seasoned Vienna Italian beef
- 2 pounds of gravy
- 8 Italian rolls
- 6-oz. of hot giardiniera
Stove top heating instructions
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in large sauce pan.
- Heat until it reaches 180°.DO NOT BOIL. This takes about 20 minutes.
- Open beef pack and separate slices. This creates a more flavorful and tender sandwich.
- Add enough slices for 2-3 sandwiches at a time and heat for about 1 minute. Add beef in small increments as needed.
- Take temperature of gravy while heating beef. The temperature should stay between 165° and 180° for best results.
- Place rolls on cookie pan 2" apart and bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Microwave heating instructions
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in microwave safe bowl and heat for 5 minutes. This includes any solids or spices.
- Stir contents and then heat for another 4 minutes while separating the beef slices. The temperature should be 180°. DO NOT BOIL.
- Take bowl out of microwave and add enough beef for 2-3 sandwiches and stir in for about a minute. Take temperature as you add beef.
- If the temperature falls below 165° remove beef, return to microwave and reheat for 2 minutes.
Real reviews from customers just like you!
Tom From IL
Very Tasty"Product itself & delivery outstanding as always!"
Heidi From Bridgewater, NJ
A slice of Chicago"The crust on our sausage pizzas baked up crisp and delicious. Awesome dinner and solid value."
Michael From Grayslake, IL
For Chicago Food Lovers"The best gift to give! My friends in California go absolutely crazy when I send them pizzas from Lou Malnati's and other delicacies from the Windy City. They arrive when promised and the quality is always top shelf!!"