Portillo's Italian Beef Kit & 2 Lou's Pizzas
This unbeatable combo of Portillo's Italian beef sandwiches and Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas is a true taste of the best food Chicago has to offer!
This Portillo's Italian Beef & Pizza Combo is packed with:
- 2 9" Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas
- 2 lbs. of Portillo's Famous Italian Beef
- 2 qts of Portillo's signature gravy
- 8 bake and serve Italian rolls
- 8 oz. of Sweet Peppers
- 8 oz. of Hot Giardiniera
Stove top heating instructions
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in large sauce pan.
- Heat until it reaches 180°.DO NOT BOIL. This takes about 20 minutes.
- Open beef pack and separate slices. This creates a more flavorful and tender sandwich.
- Add enough slices for 2-3 sandwiches at a time and heat for about 1 minute. Add beef in small increments as needed.
- Take temperature of gravy while heating beef. The temperature should stay between 165° and 180° for best results.
- Place rolls on cookie pan 2" apart and bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Microwave heating instructions
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in microwave safe bowl and heat for 5 minutes. This includes any solids or spices.
- Stir contents and then heat for another 4 minutes while separating the beef slices. The temperature should be 180°. DO NOT BOIL.
- Take bowl out of microwave and add enough beef for 2-3 sandwiches and stir in for about a minute. Take temperature as you add beef.
- If the temperature falls below 165° remove beef, return to microwave and reheat for 2 minutes.
Real reviews from customers just like you!
Diane From Cooper, TX
Portillo's Beef & Malnati's Pizza"We have not been able to find a decent beef sandwich or pizza since we moved to TX last year. This made the PERFECT birthday present for my husband that we could enjoy anytime at all. Thanks for memories of Chicago."
Alice From CA
My only Chicago food option."It's impossible to get Chicago deep dish or Italian beef in our area. It's a real treat to be able to have it shipped and keep the taste and quality. When our package arrives we plan our meals around our order. Our Taste of Chicago food is always reserved for Football nights."
Lori From Austin, TX
Hits the spot!"This order has become our Father's Day ritual and sustains us in between trips back to Chicago. The Pizzas taste great and the instructions for the beef sandwiches are easy and make them come out perfectly. A little Chicago haven in Texas. "
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We promise you will be 100% happy with not only your products, but your entire Tastes of Chicago experience.
Customer Service is our passion. If you have a problem with any of our products, customer service representatives or shipping please let us know. You and those who receive our package must be delighted or we will make things right.
Other Stuff You Should Know!
Shipping included, no checkout surprises.
Standard shipping is included in all package prices. Need it faster? Just upgrade during checkout.
We use dry ice to keep your food fresh.
Perishable items are packed foam coolers with enough dry ice to keep ‘em cold for 2 days of transit.
Your gift message is right on the box!
Your friend or loved one will love what’s on the outside of the box as much as what’s in it!
Ship to multiple people in one order!
Send granny some deep dish and dad some ribs all in the same order. It’s easy, we promise.