2 Wildfire 8-oz. Filets & Pecan Pie
Send a cozy dinner for two with Wildfire premium filets and pecan pie for dessert. Yum!
- Two Wildfire 8-oz. filets
- Two Wildfire signature crusts (one horseradish and one blue cheese)
- One 9-inch Wildfire Maple Pecan Pie
Wildfire's USDA filets are naturally aged from the finest grain-fed beef, custom cut, and completely trimmed by master butchers.
Filets-8 oz. Steaks
- Thaw your frozen filets overnight in your refrigerator. Before cooking, take filets out and let them come down to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove your filets from the package.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a hot fire in a grill.
- Rub the filets lightly with olive oil. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- For rare to medium rare, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- For medium to medium well, cook 5-6 minutes per side.
- Places slice of blue cheese or horseradish crust on filet and melt over top for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!