Real Urban BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Real Urban BBQ's award-winning baby back ribs are slow smoked with hickory for 5 hours until tender. Each slab is individually sealed with their original sauce to lock in flavor and moisture.
- Your choice of two or four slabs of 5-hour smoked, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs
- 13 oz. of Real Urban Barbecue's Original Sauce
Thawing Instructions for MeatsProduct can be frozen up to six months. For the best experience, thaw meats in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours prior to use. Place frozen product on a plate, or in an open container, to avoid any condensation from dripping as it melts. Keep thawed product in refrigerator and use within 4 days after thawing.
- Grill: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Heat grill to 350 degrees. Remove ribs from package, place ribs bone-side down on grill. Heat for three minutes, flip and heat for three minutes. Baste with sauce and heat for an additional two to three minutes.
- Stove-Top: (boil in bag): Thaw (see above note on how to thaw). Bring large pot of water to a rapid boil. Submerge ribs (do not remove packaging) in boiling water for approximately 8 minutes. Time may vary but ribs are ready when soft, tender and pliable.
- Oven: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place ribs, bone-side down, on a foil lined sheet pan or oven-safe baking dish. Heat for 18 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Microwave: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Cut between ribs to separate and place in a single layer, in a microwave-safe dish. Cook on full power for two minutes. Baste with sauce and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Boil then Grill: (our favorite method!) For tender ribs with a little char, follow the boiling instructions above, then finish the ribs on a grill at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
Real Reviews from
Customers Just Like You!
Write a ReviewClose
Real Urban BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Real Urban BBQ Ribs are very tender and absolutely delicious!The sauce is uniquely different than others—and the package comes with a bottle of it to use in one’s recipes later on!
The ribs were a Christmas gift and were really enjoyed I have been sending them for a number of years and they have always been appreciated Keep up the good work
We ordered these for my brother-in-law's Christmas gift. I selected the week before Christmas as the target delivery time. They were delivered the day before Thanksgiving. Very disappointed in the process.
The Ribs were great being a native Chicagoan it reminded me of home
The ribs were a gift so do not know if they were any good. Delivery was a problem though as they were delivered the first time on the wrong date were giftee was not available so they had to be thrown out & she had to reorder them for a second delivery.
Ribs are comparable to Carson's which are no longer available at Tastes of Chicago. Our new go to frozen ribs.
I really can't tell how the ribs were as I sent them as a gift. However, I was disappointed that you ignored my requested date. Instead you mailed the gift a week earlier.