2 Garrett Popcorn Classic Tins & 2 Lou's Pizzas
Craft a winning feast of your game day favorites, and start a watch party tradition, featuring these iconic Chicago foods: Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza and Garrett Popcorn.
- Two 9-inch Lou Malanti's deep dish pizzas
- Two Garrett Popcorn Shops® Classic Tins, each filled with one gallon of Garrett Mix ® a combination of sweet CaramelCrisp® and savory CheeseCorn
Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizzas
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Step 2: Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan. Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Step 3: Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack, or until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown.
Baking times vary for each type of pizza and length of bake time is indicated on the lid of each pizza. If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes. Microwave cooking is not recommended.