2 Garrett Popcorn Classic Tins & 4 Lou's Thin Crust Pizzas
Craft a winning feast of your game day favorites, and start a watch party tradition, featuring these iconic Chicago foods: Lou Malnati’s Chicago Thin Crust Pizza and Garrett Popcorn.
- Four 13-inch Lou Malanti's Chicago thin crust pizzas
- Two Garrett Popcorn Shops® Classic Tins, each filled with one gallon of Garrett Mix ® a combination of sweet CaramelCrisp® and savory CheeseCorn
The process for cooking up a perfect Lou's Chicago Thin Crust pizza at home is different from how you would cook a deep dish pizza. The label spells it out for you, but here's a summary below. (Hint: take the pizza out of the pan!)
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Step 2: THIS IS IMPORTANT! Remove the pizza from the pan and carefully place your pizza directly on the middle oven rack.
- Step 3: Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until cheese is melty and crust is crispy and golden brown.
- Step 4: Remove pizza from oven and slice into squares, the Chicago way.
Pro tip: Let the pizza cool a smidge. The roof of your mouth will thank you later.