2 Gibsons 14oz. GGA Ribeye Steaks, Nottoli Italian Sausage Sandwich Kit, Twin Anchors Ribs & 1 Lou's Pizza
A true grill-fest including two 14-oz. Gibsons GGA ribeye steaks with signature seasoning salt, 1 lb. ropes of mild and hot Nottoli Italian sausages with 8 Italian rolls and 6-oz. each of mild and hot giardiniera, plus a slab of Twin Anchors baby back ribs basted in zesty BBQ sauce, and one Lou Malnati’s (grill-able!) deep dish pizza.
One 9-inch Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza
Two Gibsons 14-oz. GGA ribeye steaks with Gibsons signature seasoning salt
One slab of Twin Anchors baby back ribs, slow cooked and basted in zesty BBQ sauce. Slab is approximately 12 bones and feeds 1-2 people.
Nottoli Italian Sausage Sandwich Kit includes:
- 1 lb Rope of Mild Italian Sausage
- 1 lb Rope of Hot Italian Sausage
- 8 Italian Rolls
- 6 oz of Mild Giardiniera
- 6 oz of Hot Giardiniera
Thaw steaks in a refrigerator prior to cooking.
- About 20 minutes before grilling take the steak out of the fridge in order to bring it to room temperature. This encourages even, balanced internal temperature.
- Preheat the grill for 10-15 minutes. Before you start cooking be sure to use a clean grill and get it nice and hot. Approximately 500 degrees.
- Season the steak. Cover the meat liberally on both sides with Gibsons Signature Seasoning Salt. (Approximately 1 teaspoon per side for larger cuts)
- Place steak on the grill over direct heat.
- Before flipping the steak be sure to develop a seared crust. The meat will stick to the grate if you try to lift it before it is ready. This should take approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Once the desired amount of char or caramelization is reached, move the steak off of direct heat. Cover the grill and continue cooking until desired temperature is reached.
- Rare 110 degrees
- Medium Rare 115-120 degrees
- Medium 125-130 degrees
- Medium+ 130-150 degrees
- Medium Well 150-155 degrees
- Well Done 160-165 degrees
Nottoli Italian Sausage Sandwich Kit
Thaw frozen product in a refrigerator prior to cooking. Internal temperature of cooked sausage must reach a minimum temperature of 165 degrees.
Grill Cooking Instructions:
- Prepare grill to a medium-low heat.
- Grill covered for 15-20 minutes and rotate sausages occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
Stovetop Cooking Instructions:
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat
- Add thawed. sausage and turn occasionally until brown
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add ½ cup water, cover and cook for an additional 10-12 minutes to reach minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Twin Anchors Baby Back Ribs
Thaw frozen ribs in a refrigerator prior to cooking.
Outdoor Grill: Place bottom side (bones exposed) directly on a hot grill. When meat and bones are evenly crackling, turn over. Heat each side 5 minutes for a total of about 10 minutes (longer for a crispy rib). You may baste the rib with additional sauce during the last minute of grilling.
Indoor Oven: Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Place on a pan, bottom side up (bones exposed). When meat and bones are evenly crackling, turn over. Heat each side 5 minutes for a total of about 10 minutes (longer for a crispy rib). You may baste the rib with additional sauce during the last minute of baking.
Microwave: Place ribs on a microwave safe plate. Microwave each 1/2 rib for 3 minutes.