2 Lou Malnati's Thin Crust Pizzas & 1 Deep Dish Pizza
Lou Malnati's is an institution when it comes to legendary deep dish. But we've been dishing up the Windy City's other quintessential pizza style - Chicago Thin Crust - for decades. Featuring our famously buttery and crispy crust, signature tomato sauce, and edge-to-edge toppings under melty Wisconsin cheese, it's perfect for your next pizza night.
One 9-inch Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizza and two 11-inch Lou Malnati's Chicago Thin Crust Pizzas (each pizza serves two adults)
Thin Crust Pizzas Available: Cheese, Sausage, or Pepperoni
Deep Dish Pizzas Available: Cheese, Gluten Free Cheese*, Sausage, Gluten Free Sausage*, Pepperoni, Gluten Free Pepperoni*, Veggie (mushroom, onion & green pepper), Spinach, and Crustless (Gluten Free made with a lean sausage base).
*There is a $2 upcharge per gluten free deep dish pizza. Lou Malnati's gluten free deep dish pizzas are tested and confirmed to be gluten free, but processed in a facility that uses wheat. Crust is made from a blend of rice flour, potato starch, pea fiber, tapioca starch, and xanthan gum (may contain almond and coconut). Crust contains egg.
Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizzas
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Step 2: Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan. Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Step 3: Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack, or until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown.
Baking times vary for each type of pizza and length of bake time is indicated on the lid of each pizza. If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes. Microwave cooking is not recommended.
Lou Malnati's Chicago Thin Crust Pizzas
The process for cooking up a perfect Lou's Chicago Thin Crust pizza at home is different from how you would cook a deep dish pizza. The label spells it out for you, but here's a summary below. (Hint: take the pizza out of the pan!)
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Step 2: THIS IS IMPORTANT! Remove the pizza from the pan and carefully place your pizza directly on the middle oven rack.
- Step 3: Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until cheese is melty and crust is crispy and golden brown.
- Step 4: Remove pizza from oven and slice into squares, the Chicago way.
Pro tip: Let the pizza cool a smidge. The roof of your mouth will thank you later.