+ Expand All / - Collapse AllLou Malnati's Pizzas
Tips on how to preserve and prepare your pizza.
If your pizzas are still frozen when they arrive or are cool to the touch, place them in the freezer and bake them within 30 days.
For the ultimate pizza, bake from a frozen state.
For the ultimate pizza, bake from a frozen state.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan.
- Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown. Baking times vary for each type of pizza, and range from 30-45 minutes. Suggested baking times are indicated on the lid of each pizza.
If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes. Microwave cooking is not recommended.
Pizza Pan Curing Procedure
- When purchasing a brand new baking pan it is necessary that you cure/season the pan before use. The seasoning process fills the valleys of the porous aluminized steel
- First, the pan must be washed in hot soapy water to remove impurities. Use regular dish soap and a sponge to prevent scratching the surface of the pan. Let dry.
- Coat the bottom of pan with salt.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pan in oven and bake 6 hours.
- With repetitive use the pan will cure/darken over time.
- Hand washing is recommended to extend the pan life. Do not use scouring pads, steel wool or abrasive cleaners.
- Once dry, store pan upside down. Do not "nest" with other pans immediately after towel drying. Keep pans away from moist and humid storage environments. The best storage areas are dry, warm store areas or still-warm oven.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove plastic wrap and place heart shaped tray in oven, bake cookie dough for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Microwave cooking is not recommended. Cool 2 Minutes before serving. Enjoy!Carol's Cookies
- Freeze cookies in a tightly sealed freezer bag upon arrival if not consumed immediately.
- Do NOT put Carol's Cookies in a cooler or a refrigerator.
- Cookies placed in cookie jars or bakery cases maintain their freshness best after they are thawed. Put a piece of white bread in the jar or case to absorb humidity and help optimize freshness.
- To defrost, leave the cookies out of the freezer for about two hours.
For best results, let thaw in fridge overnight, or leave out for approximately one hour.Italian Beef
Stove top heating instructions
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in large sauce pan.
- Heat until it reaches 180°.DO NOT BOIL. This takes about 20 minutes.
- Open beef pack and separate slices. This creates a more flavorful and tender sandwich.
- Add enough slices for 2-3 sandwiches at a time and heat for about 1 minute. Add beef in small increments as needed.
- Take temperature of gravy while heating beef. The temperature should stay between 165° and 180° for best results.
- Place rolls on cookie pan 2" apart and bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Microwave heating instructions
- Place entire contents of gravy bucket in microwave safe bowl and heat for 5 minutes. This includes any solids or spices.
- Stir contents and then heat for another 4 minutes while separating the beef slices. The temperature should be 180°. DO NOT BOIL.
- Take bowl out of microwave and add enough beef for 2-3 sandwiches and stir in for about a minute. Take temperature as you add beef.
- If the temperature falls below 165° remove beef, return to microwave and reheat for 2 minutes.
Food Safety Caution: The beef and gravy in this package must be at 40° or colder upon receiving it.
Heat in water, steam or grill the hot dogs and nestle them in a steamed poppyseed bun. Then pile on the toppings in this order :
- Yellow Mustard
- Bright Green Relish
- Fresh Chopped Onion
- Two Tomato Wedges
- A Kosher Pickle Spear
- Two Sport Peppers (careful!)
- A Dash of Celery Salt
Tip : For perfectly steamed buns, place a warm, damp towel in the bottom of your steam table. Poke a few holes in the bun package and steam until buns are soft and warm.
A Portillo's Chicago style hot dog is a natural skin on all beef hot dog served in a steamed poppy seed bun loaded with mustard, relish, onions, tomatoes, kosher pickle spear, sport peppers and Portillo's own seasoning salt.
- Fill a 4 quart pot with one and half quarts of water (48 ounces).
- Bring water to a boil; turn the water down until it stops boiling, or a slight simmer. (DO NOT COOK HOT DOGS IN BOILING WATER).
- Place desired number of hot dogs into water and cook uncovered for 20 minutes. This is one of the critical steps to get the genuine Portillo's flavor.
Hot Dog Buns
- Do not steam the buns until the hot dogs have cooked for 20 minutes.
- Place package of hot dog buns into a microwave, if fewer buns are desired put them into a plastic bag and loosely close bag.
- Heat buns on high for 2 to 2 ½ minutes. (If fewer buns are desired heat for 45-60 seconds).
- Be cautious when opening, escaping steam and hot dog buns will be extremely hot.
- Carefully open steam bun completely.
- Place hot dog into bun with ends curling up.
- Top with desired condiments in the following order: Mustard, Relish, Onion, Tomato slices, Portillo's seasoning salt (one shake per slice), Pickle spear and Sport Peppers.
Corned BeefThaw in refrigerator unopened overnight.
For warm sandwich: Submerse entire unopened package in warm tap water (not boiling) for 10 minutes.
Separate individual slices to be used.
Refrigerate any unused portions.
Potato PancakesThaw in refrigerator unopened overnight.
Heat at 350° in conventional oven, toaster oven (10-12 minutes) or in frying pan using non-stick spray. Heat until crisp, flipping pancake once. Serve with sour cream and applesauce if desired.
Rye BreadFor best results let thaw completely.
MustardLet thaw and shake well.
- Place sausage in shallow pan with 1/4" water over medium heat
- Simmer covered for 10 minutes, turning once
- Remove cover, let water evaporate, then brown links in pan turning as often as necessary (takes about 5 minutes)
- Prepare charcoal or wood fire and allow it to burn down to embers
- Place sausage on grill until well browned and crusty, turning often so as not to burn
For the authentic Bobak's Maxwell Street Polish Sausage, top with caramelized sautéed onions and a dab of mustard!
Filets-8 oz. Steaks
- Thaw your frozen filets overnight in your refrigerator. Before cooking, take filets out and let them come down to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove your filets from the package.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a hot fire in a grill.
- Rub the filets lightly with olive oil. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- For rare to medium rare, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- For medium to medium well, cook 5-6 minutes per side.
- Places slice of blue cheese or horseradish crust on filet and melt over top for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
Medallions-3 oz. Trios
- Thaw your frozen filet medallions overnight in your refrigerator. Before cooking, take filets out and let them come down to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove your filets from the package.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a hot fire in a grill.
- Rub the filets lightly with olive oil. Season on both sides with salt and pepper
- For rare to medium rare, cook 1-2 minutes per side.
- For medium to medium well, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place slices of blue cheese, horseradish, or parmesan crust on filet and melt over top for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Completely defrost pie.
- Remove plastic wrap. Leave pie in paper bag.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven; slit top of bag and peel back to expose top of crust of pie.
- Return to oven for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Serve with ice cream.
Thawing Instructions for MeatsProduct can be frozen up to six months. For the best experience, thaw meats in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours prior to use. Place frozen product on a plate, or in an open container, to avoid any condensation from dripping as it melts. Keep thawed product in refrigerator and use within 4 days after thawing.
- Grill: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Heat grill to 350 degrees. Remove ribs from package, place ribs bone-side down on grill. Heat for three minutes, flip and heat for three minutes. Baste with sauce and heat for an additional two to three minutes.
- Stove-Top: (boil in bag): Thaw (see above note on how to thaw). Bring large pot of water to a rapid boil. Submerge ribs (do not remove packaging) in boiling water for approximately 8 minutes. Time may vary but ribs are ready when soft, tender and pliable.
- Oven: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place ribs, bone-side down, on a foil lined sheet pan or oven-safe baking dish. Heat for 18 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Microwave: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Cut between ribs to separate and place in a single layer, in a microwave-safe dish. Cook on full power for two minutes. Baste with sauce and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Boil then Grill: (our favorite method!) For tender ribs with a little char, follow the boiling instructions above, then finish the ribs on a grill at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
- Stove Top: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Bring large pot of water to a rapid boil. Submerge pack (do not remove packaging) in boiling water for approximately 8 minutes. OR Empty contents of pack into a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Add desired amount of sauce.
- Microwave: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Heat for 1 1/2-2 minutes in a microwave-safe dish. Add desired amount of sauce, stir, and heat for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stove Top: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Bring large pot of water to a rapid boil. Submerge pack (do not remove cryovac packaging) in boiling water for approximately 8 minutes. OR Place small amount of sauce into a medium saute pan. Empty thawed contents of package into pan and heat over medium-low heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Add desired amount of sauce.
- Oven: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place brisket in an oven-safe dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover with foil and heat for 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature of 140 degrees.
Mini BunsThaw to room temperature. Warm in oven or on grill if desired.
Mac and Cheese
- Microwave: From frozen (do not thaw). Do not remove packaging. Cut a 1 inch slit in the middle of the package opposite the seal. Place seal-side down in microwave oven and heat for 3-4 minutes on full power. Let sit for 2 minutes. Cut package and empty contents into serving dish. Be careful it will be very hot!
- Stove Top: From frozen (do not thaw). Do not remove packaging. Bring a saucepan of water to a rapid boil. Submerge pack in boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Let sit for 2 minutes. Cut package and empty contents into serving dish. Be careful it will be very hot!
The packages you received are 100% fully cooked and ready to thaw, heat and eat! This is the same great BBQ that you would find in Real Urban Barbecue restaurants!
King Crab Legs
- Place crab legs in refrigerator and defrost for 24 hours (we do not recommend refreezing the crab legs once they have been thawed)
- Fill large pot with water and bring to a boil
- Using a strainer, place crab legs in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes or until warm throughout
- Strain and serve immediately
- Remove butter from cup, place in a microwaveable bowl and heat until melted
- Stir mustard sauce mixture with 1/2 cup of mayonnaise and refrigerate until ready to use
Lezza Chocolate CakeCake should be defrosted in the refrigerator for at least 7-8 hours or overnight, prior to eating.
Cake can be frozen for up to 18 months, or refrigerated in the box for up to 5 days.
- Allow pancake to thaw at room temperature for 15-45 minutes, or for best results thaw pancake overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat a conventional oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove pancake from packaging and then remove tamper proof film and lid but leave pancake in baking tin.
- Bake Apple Pancake in the tin for 35-45 minutes on middle rack until pancake rises and turns golden brown in the center (cooking time is shorter when using a convection even). Pancake is done when you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Let the pancake cool for 5 minutes, then place a platter over the top and carefully flip pancake onto platter using oven mitts.
Baking times may vary, do not microwave. Watch our video to learn how to bake the perfect Apple Villa apple pancake!
- Although not necessary, you may thaw pancake for about 15-45 minutes, or thaw overnight in your refrigerator for faster, more even grilling technique (careful handling pancake when it has thawed as it will turn into liquid batter in the foil pan)
- Preheat grill to 350-375 degrees, use an indirect grilling technique with the center burner "OFF" and front/back (left/right) burners on "low/med"
- Remove pancake from packaging and then remove tamper proof film and lid but leave pancake in baking tin
- Although not necessary, we recommend placing pancake on a baking sheet for easy handling and easier cleanup
- Place pancake on center of grill, maintaining an internal grill temperature of 350-375 degrees. Cook pancake 35-40 minutes until the center of the pancake turns a golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Let pancake rest for 5 minutes, then carefully flip pancake onto a plate using oven mitts
Grilling Tips: Keep grill lid down while baking pancake to keep temperature within 350-375 degrees. Do not place pancake directly over open burner, follow indirect grilling technique. If using a charcoal style grill position briquettes in a ring form along the perimeter of the grill leaving the center of the grill empty for indirect grilling technique.
- Thaw frozen product in a refrigerator prior to cooking.
- Internal temperature of cooked sausage must reach a minimum temperature of 165 degrees.
Grill Cooking Instructions:
- Prepare grill to a medium-low heat.
- Grill covered for 15-20 minutes and rotate sausages occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
Stovetop Cooking Instructions:
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat
- Add thawed. sausage and turn occasionally until brown
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add ½ cup water, cover and cook for an additional 10-12 minutes to reach minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees.
+ Expand All / - Collapse All