Garrett Popcorn Classic Tin, Vienna Beef Hot Dog Kit, 2 Lou's Thin Crust Pizzas & 1 Deep Dish Pizza
Craft a winning feast of your game day favorites, and start a watch party tradition, featuring these iconic Chicago foods: Lou Malnati’s Chicago Thin Crust & Deep Dish Pizza, Garrett Popcorn, and Vienna Beef Hot Dogs.
- Two 13-inch Lou Malnati’s Chicago thin crust pizzas
- One 9-inch Lou Malanti's deep dish pizza
- Garrett Popcorn Shops® Classic Tin, filled with one gallon of Garrett Mix ® a combination of sweet CaramelCrisp® and savory CheeseCorn
- 10 Vienna hot dogs
- 10 poppy seed buns
- 9 oz. of yellow mustard
- 6 oz. of bright green relish
- 6 oz. of spicy sport peppers
- Celery salt
Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizzas
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Step 2: Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan. Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Step 3: Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack, or until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown.
Baking times vary for each type of pizza and length of bake time is indicated on the lid of each pizza. If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes. Microwave cooking is not recommended.
Lou Malnati's Chicago Thin Crust Pizzas
The process for cooking up a perfect Lou's Chicago Thin Crust pizza at home is different from how you would cook a deep dish pizza. The label spells it out for you, but here's a summary below. (Hint: take the pizza out of the pan!)
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Step 2: THIS IS IMPORTANT! Remove the pizza from the pan and carefully place your pizza directly on the middle oven rack.
- Step 3: Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until cheese is melty and crust is crispy and golden brown.
- Step 4: Remove pizza from oven and slice into squares, the Chicago way.
Pro tip: Let the pizza cool a smidge. The roof of your mouth will thank you later.
Vienna Beef Hot Dogs
- Fill a 4-quart pot with one and a half quarts of water (48 ounces).
- Bring the water to a boil, turn the water down until it stops boiling, or a slight simmer. (DO NOT COOK HOT DOGS IN BOILING WATER).
- Place desired number of hot dogs into water and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- (Do not steam buns until hot dogs have cooked for 20 minutes) Place package of hot dog buns into a microwave. (If fewer buns are desired, put them into a plastic bag and loosely close bag)
- Heat buns on high for 2 to 2 ½ minutes. If fewer buns are desired, heat for 45-60 seconds. Be cautious when opening, escaping steam and hot dog buns will be extremely hot!
Nestle the hot dog in a steamed poppy seed bun. Then pile on the toppings in this order: Yellow Mustard, Bright Green Relish, Fresh Chopped Onion*, Two Tomato Wedges*, A Kosher Pickle Spear*, Two Sport Peppers, A Dash of Celery Salt