Garrett Popcorn Classic Tin, Vienna Beef Hot Dog Kit & 2 Lou's Pizzas
Craft a winning feast of your game day favorites, and start a watch party tradition, featuring these iconic Chicago foods: Lou Malnati’s Deep Dish Pizza, Garrett Popcorn, and Vienna Beef Hot Dogs.
- Two 9-inch Lou Malanti's deep dish pizzas
- Garrett Popcorn Shops® Classic Tin, filled with one gallon of Garrett Mix ® a combination of sweet CaramelCrisp® and savory CheeseCorn
- 10 Vienna hot dogs
- 10 poppy seed buns
- 9 oz. of yellow mustard
- 6 oz. of bright green relish
- 6 oz. of spicy sport peppers
- Celery salt
Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizzas
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Step 2: Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan. Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Step 3: Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack, or until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown.
Baking times vary for each type of pizza and length of bake time is indicated on the lid of each pizza. If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes. Microwave cooking is not recommended.
Vienna Beef Hot Dogs
- Fill a 4-quart pot with one and a half quarts of water (48 ounces).
- Bring the water to a boil, turn the water down until it stops boiling, or a slight simmer. (DO NOT COOK HOT DOGS IN BOILING WATER).
- Place desired number of hot dogs into water and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- (Do not steam buns until hot dogs have cooked for 20 minutes) Place package of hot dog buns into a microwave. (If fewer buns are desired, put them into a plastic bag and loosely close bag)
- Heat buns on high for 2 to 2 ½ minutes. If fewer buns are desired, heat for 45-60 seconds. Be cautious when opening, escaping steam and hot dog buns will be extremely hot!
Nestle the hot dog in a steamed poppy seed bun. Then pile on the toppings in this order: Yellow Mustard, Bright Green Relish, Fresh Chopped Onion*, Two Tomato Wedges*, A Kosher Pickle Spear*, Two Sport Peppers, A Dash of Celery Salt