Garrett Popcorn Classic Tin, Vienna Beef Hot Dog Kit & 4 Lou's Thin Crust Pizzas
Craft a winning feast of your game day favorites, and start a watch party tradition, featuring these iconic Chicago foods: Lou Malnati’s Chicago Thin Crust Pizza, Garrett Popcorn, and Vienna Beef Hot Dogs.
- Four 13-inch Lou Malanti's Chicago thin crust pizzas
- Garrett Popcorn Shops® Classic Tin, filled with one gallon of Garrett Mix ® a combination of sweet CaramelCrisp® and savory CheeseCorn
- 10 Vienna hot dogs
- 10 poppy seed buns
- 9 oz. of yellow mustard
- 6 oz. of bright green relish
- 6 oz. of spicy sport peppers
- Celery salt
The process for cooking up a perfect Lou's Chicago Thin Crust pizza at home is different from how you would cook a deep dish pizza. The label spells it out for you, but here's a summary below. (Hint: take the pizza out of the pan!)
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Step 2: THIS IS IMPORTANT! Remove the pizza from the pan and carefully place your pizza directly on the middle oven rack.
- Step 3: Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until cheese is melty and crust is crispy and golden brown.
- Step 4: Remove pizza from oven and slice into squares, the Chicago way.
Pro tip: Let the pizza cool a smidge. The roof of your mouth will thank you later.
Vienna Beef Hot Dogs
- Fill a 4-quart pot with one and a half quarts of water (48 ounces).
- Bring the water to a boil, turn the water down until it stops boiling, or a slight simmer. (DO NOT COOK HOT DOGS IN BOILING WATER).
- Place desired number of hot dogs into water and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- (Do not steam buns until hot dogs have cooked for 20 minutes) Place package of hot dog buns into a microwave. (If fewer buns are desired, put them into a plastic bag and loosely close bag)
- Heat buns on high for 2 to 2 ½ minutes. If fewer buns are desired, heat for 45-60 seconds. Be cautious when opening, escaping steam and hot dog buns will be extremely hot!
Nestle the hot dog in a steamed poppy seed bun. Then pile on the toppings in this order: Yellow Mustard, Bright Green Relish, Fresh Chopped Onion*, Two Tomato Wedges*, A Kosher Pickle Spear*, Two Sport Peppers, A Dash of Celery Salt