Wildfire Surf & Turf Kit & 2 Lou's Pizzas
Wildfire's premium filets and lobster tails paired with Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas. It's a match made in surf and turf and pizza heaven!
- Two 9-inch Lou Malnati's pizzas
- Two Wildfire 8-oz. filets
- Two Wildfire signature crusts, one horseradish and one blue cheese
- Two Wildfire 6-oz. Canadian cold water lobster tails
- 16-oz redskin mashed potatoes
- Mini key lime pie
- Mini chocolate peanut butter pie
Filets-8 oz. Steaks
- Thaw your frozen filets overnight in your refrigerator. Before cooking, take filets out and let them come down to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove your filets from the package.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a hot fire in a grill.
- Rub the filets lightly with olive oil. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- For rare to medium rare, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- For medium to medium well, cook 5-6 minutes per side.
- Places slice of blue cheese or horseradish crust on filet and melt over top for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
Defrost lobster tail overnight in the refrigerator. Using a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut shell top only down the middle. Open up the shell and expose the lobster meat. Rinse with cold water. Season with salt and pepper. Brush melted butter over lobster meat and grill or broil 6 - 10 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges and more melted butter.
Redskin Mashed Potatoes
Place bag in a pot of boiling water. Heat for 12-15 minutes.
Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie & Mini Key Lime Pie
Thaw in refrigerator overnight.