Wildfire 8-oz. Filets
Average Rating from 10 Reviews Write a Review
Product Details and Contents
Enjoy Wildfire's 8-oz filets that come with both the horseradish and blue cheese crusts. Crusts packaged separately. Steaks arrive with instructions, ready to be cooked to your liking!
Filets-8 oz. Steaks
- Thaw your frozen filets overnight in your refrigerator. Before cooking, take filets out and let them come down to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove your filets from the package.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a hot fire in a grill.
- Rub the filets lightly with olive oil. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- For rare to medium rare, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- For medium to medium well, cook 5-6 minutes per side.
- Places slice of blue cheese or horseradish crust on filet and melt over top for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
Customer Reviews (10)
Superb quality steaks
The steaks came frozen. Defrosted them as directed. Cooked as directed. All these steps produced juicy, tender steaks with great toppings. A treat for the family.
Wildfire Steaks - Christmas Holidays
Tom(Chicago - to Menlo Parke, CA,IL)
Sent to California - Grilled - Excellent - loved by all
There were no instructions for the crusts. Are you suppose to defrost them with the steak or put them on frozen? Not sure if we did it right.
Every since I ate at Lou's, I started ordering from the taste of Chicago. I send gifts regularly. My parents can't get enough of what Chicago has to offer. It's nice to be able to send them so many quality food items. I like to tell them that I put some Chicago in a box for them. Highly recommend to everyone!!!
Worth every penny
I keep coming back and ordering these wildfire filets. These are more tender and flavorful than any filets I've ordered from other sites. The crusts make it a tremendous treat. Just put the crusts on the last minute of grilling after they've been turned and they'll get perfectly heated but not totally melted.
very good directions should indicate grille temperature prior to placing steaks on grille
Ordered the 8 filets. These were the most tender ever. I highly recommend them.
Steaks are fantastic
The steaks are tender and delicious and the crust is the best.