Wildfire 8-oz. Filets
Chicago and steaks go hand in hand, and Wildfire has perfected them. Wildfire's steaks with their signature crusts have a flavor you won't want to miss.
- Your choice of two, four, or eight Wildfire 8-oz. filets
- Two, four, or eight Wildfire signature horseradish and blue cheese crusts
Wildfire's USDA filets are naturally aged from the finest grain-fed beef, custom cut, and completely trimmed by master butchers.
Filets-8 oz. Steaks
- Thaw your frozen filets overnight in your refrigerator. Before cooking, take filets out and let them come down to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove your filets from the package.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a hot fire in a grill.
- Rub the filets lightly with olive oil. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- For rare to medium rare, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- For medium to medium well, cook 5-6 minutes per side.
- Places slice of blue cheese or horseradish crust on filet and melt over top for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
Real reviews from customers just like you!
Superb quality steaks"The steaks came frozen. Defrosted them as directed. Cooked as directed. All these steps produced juicy, tender steaks with great toppings. A treat for the family."
Terry From IL
Excellent filets!"Ordered the 8 filets. These were the most tender ever. I highly recommend them."
vicki From apollo beach, FL
Steaks are fantastic"The steaks are tender and delicious and the crust is the best."