Real Urban BBQ Baby Back Ribs & 2 Lou's Pizzas
Pro tip: You're gonna need some napkins for this combo, packed with two slabs of Real Urban BBQ's 5-hour smoked, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs and two Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas.
- Two 9-inch Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas
- Two slabs of 5-hour smoked, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs
- 13 oz. of Real Urban Barbecue's Original Sauce
Thawing Instructions for MeatsProduct can be frozen up to six months. For the best experience, thaw meats in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours prior to use. Place frozen product on a plate, or in an open container, to avoid any condensation from dripping as it melts. Keep thawed product in refrigerator and use within 4 days after thawing.
- Grill: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Heat grill to 350 degrees. Remove ribs from package, place ribs bone-side down on grill. Heat for three minutes, flip and heat for three minutes. Baste with sauce and heat for an additional two to three minutes.
- Stove-Top: (boil in bag): Thaw (see above note on how to thaw). Bring large pot of water to a rapid boil. Submerge ribs (do not remove packaging) in boiling water for approximately 8 minutes. Time may vary but ribs are ready when soft, tender and pliable.
- Oven: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place ribs, bone-side down, on a foil lined sheet pan or oven-safe baking dish. Heat for 18 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Microwave: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Cut between ribs to separate and place in a single layer, in a microwave-safe dish. Cook on full power for two minutes. Baste with sauce and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Boil then Grill: (our favorite method!) For tender ribs with a little char, follow the boiling instructions above, then finish the ribs on a grill at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
Real reviews from customers just like you!
Best Pizza"Always send my son the pepperoni pizza and rib package for his birthday. He always sends me a picture of him eating his pizza with a big smile on his face.It's the only thing he wants for his birthday. "
Carol From Kansas City Area
Pizza and Ribs!!!"I ordered the pizza and ribs package for my daughter and grandkids in Wisconsin. My daughter just added a side salad (a rare day off cooking for her large family) and her family dug into the "feast". She asked me to make this a "family tradition", so you'll of course be hearing from us again...and again... Thank you once again for the helpful and friendly customer service and free shipping!"
Sarah From Los Angeles
Delicious!"Got there quicker than expected, family loved it! Great for a gift. "
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We promise you will be 100% happy with not only your products, but your entire Tastes of Chicago experience.
Customer Service is our passion. If you have a problem with any of our products, customer service representatives or shipping please let us know. You and those who receive our package must be delighted or we will make things right.
Other Stuff You Should Know!
Shipping included, no checkout surprises.
Standard shipping is included in all package prices. Need it faster? Just upgrade during checkout.
We use dry ice to keep your food fresh.
Perishable items are packed foam coolers with enough dry ice to keep ‘em cold for 2 days of transit.
Your gift message is right on the box!
Your friend or loved one will love what’s on the outside of the box as much as what’s in it!
Ship to multiple people in one order!
Send granny some deep dish and dad some ribs all in the same order. It’s easy, we promise.