Real Urban BBQ Baby Back Ribs & 2 Lou's Pizzas
Pro tip: You're gonna need some napkins for this combo, packed with two slabs of Real Urban BBQ's 5-hour smoked, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs and two Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas.
- Two 9-inch Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas
- Two slabs of 5-hour smoked, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs
- 13 oz. of Real Urban Barbecue's Original Sauce
Thawing Instructions for MeatsProduct can be frozen up to six months. For the best experience, thaw meats in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours prior to use. Place frozen product on a plate, or in an open container, to avoid any condensation from dripping as it melts. Keep thawed product in refrigerator and use within 4 days after thawing.
- Grill: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Heat grill to 350 degrees. Remove ribs from package, place ribs bone-side down on grill. Heat for three minutes, flip and heat for three minutes. Baste with sauce and heat for an additional two to three minutes.
- Stove-Top: (boil in bag): Thaw (see above note on how to thaw). Bring large pot of water to a rapid boil. Submerge ribs (do not remove packaging) in boiling water for approximately 8 minutes. Time may vary but ribs are ready when soft, tender and pliable.
- Oven: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place ribs, bone-side down, on a foil lined sheet pan or oven-safe baking dish. Heat for 18 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Microwave: Thaw (see above on how to thaw). Remove from packaging. Cut between ribs to separate and place in a single layer, in a microwave-safe dish. Cook on full power for two minutes. Baste with sauce and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Boil then Grill: (our favorite method!) For tender ribs with a little char, follow the boiling instructions above, then finish the ribs on a grill at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes.