1 Apple Villa Apple Pancake & 1 Lou's Pizza
Apple Villa's famous oven-baked apple pancake is so good, you might want it for breakfast, lunch and dinner too!
- One 9-inch Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza
- One 16-oz Apple Villa apple pancake
Each 16-oz. apple pancake feeds 2-3 people, but we have a feeling you won't want to share...
- Allow pancake to thaw at room temperature for 15-45 minutes, or for best results thaw pancake overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat a conventional oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove pancake from packaging and then remove tamper proof film and lid but leave pancake in baking tin.
- Bake Apple Pancake in the tin for 35-45 minutes on middle rack until pancake rises and turns golden brown in the center (cooking time is shorter when using a convection even). Pancake is done when you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Let the pancake cool for 5 minutes, then place a platter over the top and carefully flip pancake onto platter using oven mitts.
Real reviews from customers just like you!
Lou's does it again!!!"I sent a gift to NY for my friend's birthday. She was very pleased with the pancake and pizza. Thanks for getting the package there on time and still frozen in August. "
mary From Arlington Heights, IL
Pizza and Apple Pancake"This was sent to my sister in Seattle, who is a Chicago native. Came just in time for us to enjoy on Wed night before Thanksgiving while making all the dishes for the next day. Big hit! "
OMG!! Son loved it"Sent Apple Pancake & Pepperoni Pizza to son in AZ. He was so happy he almost couldn't wait to eat it. He actually said it made him miss Home. Thanks Lou!!"