1 Apple Villa Apple Pancake & 1 Lou's Pizza
Apple Villa's famous oven-baked apple pancake is so good, you might want it for breakfast, lunch and dinner too!
- One 9-inch Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza
- One 16-oz Apple Villa apple pancake
Each 16-oz. apple pancake feeds 2-3 people, but we have a feeling you won't want to share...
- Allow pancake to thaw at room temperature for 15-45 minutes, or for best results thaw pancake overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat a conventional oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove pancake from packaging and then remove tamper proof film and lid but leave pancake in baking tin.
- Bake Apple Pancake in the tin for 35-45 minutes on middle rack until pancake rises and turns golden brown in the center (cooking time is shorter when using a convection even). Pancake is done when you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Let the pancake cool for 5 minutes, then place a platter over the top and carefully flip pancake onto platter using oven mitts.