1 Apple Villa Apple Pancake & 1 Lou's Pizza
Apple Villa's famous oven-baked apple pancake is so good, you might want it for breakfast, lunch and dinner too!
- One 9-inch Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza
- One 16-oz Apple Villa apple pancake
- Allow pancake to thaw at room temperature for 15-45 minutes, or for best results thaw pancake overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat a conventional oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove pancake from packaging and then remove tamper proof film and lid but leave pancake in baking tin.
- Bake Apple Pancake in the tin for 35-45 minutes on middle rack until pancake rises and turns golden brown in the center (cooking time is shorter when using a convection even). Pancake is done when you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Let the pancake cool for 5 minutes, then place a platter over the top and carefully flip pancake onto platter using oven mitts.
Real reviews from customers just like you!
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We promise you will be 100% happy with not only your products, but your entire Tastes of Chicago experience.
Customer Service is our passion. If you have a problem with any of our products, customer service representatives or shipping please let us know. You and those who receive our package must be delighted or we will make things right.
Other Stuff You Should Know!
Shipping included, no checkout surprises.
Standard shipping is included in all package prices. Need it faster? Just upgrade during checkout.
We use dry ice to keep your food fresh.
Perishable items are packed foam coolers with enough dry ice to keep ‘em cold for 2 days of transit.
Your gift message is right on the box!
Your friend or loved one will love what’s on the outside of the box as much as what’s in it!
Ship to multiple people in one order!
Send granny some deep dish and dad some ribs all in the same order. It’s easy, we promise.