Peer Foods Spiral Sliced Bone-in Half Ham
This 7-lb. spiral sliced bone-in ham will be the centerpiece of your holiday table.
- Minimum 7-lb. fully cooked spiral sliced bone-in half ham
- Packet of glaze for the ham
If ham is frozen, please defrost in refrigerator for 48 hours.
The ham is fully cooked and only needs to be warmed. Overheating may result in dryness.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham on rack in roasting pan and cover with foil.
- Roast until internal temperature is at least 140° (approximately one hour and 15 minutes).
- Hams will vary in weight and ovens will vary in temperature. Using a meat thermometer will yield the best results.
- For oven glazing: During the last half hour, remove foil and apply glaze.