- Two pounds of premium Shaw's Crab House Alaskan Red King Crab legs, sustainably caught from the cold waters of the Bering Strait
- 3.25-oz. clarified butter
- 2-oz. mustard mayonnaise
- Two crab bibs
- Two crab rippers
Alaskan Red King Crab Legs
Shaw's signature Alaskan Red King Crab Legs are sustainably caught from the cold waters of the Bering Strait. Red King Crab is distinguished by its large pieces of tender, white meat, edged in red. Known for its tender texture & sweet delicate flavor, Alaskan Red King Crab Legs have been a signature item at Shaw's for over 30 years.
- Pull your crab legs from the freezer and place in the refrigerator to thaw for at least eight hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow baking pan, arrange the crab legs and add enough hot water to fill pan 1/8 inch deep.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes on the center rack at 350 degrees or until there is an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Place your ramekin of butter in the microwave for 20 seconds or until liquified.
Enjoy your Alaskan Red King Crab Legs!