Shaw's Crab House Lobster Rolls, Lobster Mac, & Crab Cakes
The perfect trio for seafood lovers!
- 21 oz. of hard-shell Maine lobster pieces, seasoned with diced celery and onion
- Six 4.5 oz. house made brioche rolls
- 16 oz. Lobster Mac & Cheese made with a decadent blend of three cheeses, a generous serving of Maine lobster, arugula, and elbow pasta
- Four 4 oz. Maryland Style Crab Cakes made with fresh blue crab meat
Things you'll need to complete your Shaw's Lobster Rolls:
- 1 Sauté Pan
- 1 Medium Size Mixing Bowl
- 1 Colander
- 1 Mixing Spoon
- 1 Serrated Knife
- 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise
**THAW IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR FOR 12 HOURS BEFORE USE**
STEP 1: Cut top of lobster meat package, (meant for 2 lobster rolls) and place mixture in colander over sink or drain pan.
STEP 2: Remove shrink wrap from brioche buns and cut the two buns apart with a serrated knife, (do not break apart as the uneven edge will toast unevenly). Next, cut the rolls split top 1 1/2" deep, long ways down the bun.
STEP 3: Add 2/3 tbsp butter provided per roll in a medium hot sauté pan. Place brioche roll on its side on browning butter. Once golden brown, repeat with remaining butter and the other side of buns. (only toast sides of the buns)
STEP 4: Place drained lobster meat mix into a mixing bowl and combine with 3 oz of mayonnaise. Gently fold in mayo with a mixing spoon. Using a spoon, scoop half of mixture into each brioche bun forming your New England Lobster Roll.
Enjoy your Shaw's Crab House Lobster Roll!