2 Wildfire Filet Medallion Trios
Enjoy a variety of Wildfire filets and crusts with this Trio package.
- Six Wildfire 3-oz. filets (two packages of three)
- Six Wildfire signature crusts (two blue cheese, two horseradish, and two parmesan)
Wildfire's USDA filets are naturally aged from the finest grain-fed beef, custom cut, and completely trimmed by master butchers.
Medallions-3 oz. Trios
- Thaw your frozen filet medallions overnight in your refrigerator. Before cooking, take filets out and let them come down to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Remove your filets from the package.
- Preheat the broiler or prepare a hot fire in a grill.
- Rub the filets lightly with olive oil. Season on both sides with salt and pepper
- For rare to medium rare, cook 1-2 minutes per side.
- For medium to medium well, cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place slices of blue cheese, horseradish, or parmesan crust on filet and melt over top for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!