I really wanted to love the Caramel pie! It’ll delivery and packaging was fine. After thawing, we tried it and it was very rich and heavy. We wasted money and ended up throwing it out.
Beatrix Oh My! Caramel Pie & 2 Lou's Pizzas
In a lineup of absurdly delicious pastries and desserts, Beatrix's "Oh My! Caramel Pie" takes the cake, er, make that pie.
- Two 9-inch Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas
- Beatrix Oh My! Caramel Pie (serves 10)
- Remove cake from cyrovac casing and let it sit at room temperature for two hours.
- With a soft touch to the sides, check to see if it has thawed.
- Cake is best enjoyed at room temp.
- For a clean cut, dip your knife in hot water, and clean the knife after each cut.
- After the casing has been removed, the cake can be refrigerated for next day enjoyment.
For future use, keep frozen for up to 60 days.