Long Grove Apple Pie & 2 Lou's Pizzas
A perfect combination for the pie lover! Two Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas and a Long Grove Confectionery "brown bag" apple pie made with a flaky crust, packed full of freshly sliced apples, and smothered with just the right amount of spices.
- Two 9-inch Lou Malnati's deep dish pizzas
- One 32-oz. "brown bag" apple pie from Long Grove Confectionery
- Completely defrost pie.
- Remove plastic wrap. Leave pie in paper bag.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven; slit top of bag and peel back to expose top of crust of pie.
- Return to oven for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.