Vienna Hot Dog Kit, Twin Anchors Ribs & 1 Lou's Pizza
Get your grill on with 10 hot dogs and poppy seed buns with all the “Chicago” trimmings (8-oz. mustard, 6-oz. relish, 6-oz. sport peppers, celery salt), plus a slab of Twin Anchors baby back ribs basted in zesty BBQ sauce, and one (grill-able!) Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza.
One 9-inch Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza
One slab of Twin Anchors baby back ribs, slow cooked and basted in zesty BBQ sauce. Slab is approximately 12 bones and feeds 1-2 people.
Vienna Beef Hot Dog Kit includes:
- 10 Vienna hot dogs
- 10 poppy seed buns
- 9 oz. of yellow mustard
- 6 oz. of bright green relish
- 6 oz. of spicy sport peppers
- Celery salt
Vienna Beef Hot Dogs
- Fill a 4-quart pot with one and a half quarts of water (48 ounces).
- Bring the water to a boil, turn the water down until it stops boiling, or a slight simmer. (DO NOT COOK HOT DOGS IN BOILING WATER).
- Place desired number of hot dogs into water and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- (Do not steam buns until hot dogs have cooked for 20 minutes) Place package of hot dog buns into a microwave. (If fewer buns are desired, put them into a plastic bag and loosely close bag)
- Heat buns on high for 2 to 2 ½ minutes. If fewer buns are desired, heat for 45-60 seconds. Be cautious when opening, escaping steam and hot dog buns will be extremely hot!
Nestle the hot dog in a steamed poppy seed bun. Then pile on the toppings in this order: Yellow Mustard, Bright Green Relish, Fresh Chopped Onion*, Two Tomato Wedges*, A Kosher Pickle Spear*, Two Sport Peppers, A Dash of Celery Salt
Twin Anchors Baby Back Ribs
Thaw frozen ribs in a refrigerator prior to cooking.
Outdoor Grill: Place bottom side (bones exposed) directly on a hot grill. When meat and bones are evenly crackling, turn over. Heat each side 5 minutes for a total of about 10 minutes (longer for a crispy rib). You may baste the rib with additional sauce during the last minute of grilling.
Indoor Oven: Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Place on a pan, bottom side up (bones exposed). When meat and bones are evenly crackling, turn over. Heat each side 5 minutes for a total of about 10 minutes (longer for a crispy rib). You may baste the rib with additional sauce during the last minute of baking.
Microwave: Place ribs on a microwave safe plate. Microwave each 1/2 rib for 3 minutes.