It was a gift . The recipients were thrilled.
12 Do-Rite Donuts
Do-Rite Donuts refers to their buttermilk old fashioned donut as the "king of the classics." Simply warm, glaze, and serve!
- 12 Buttermilk Old Fashioned Do-Rite Donuts
- Vanilla bean glaze
- Preheat your oven to 350F (325F w/ convection)
- Place the completely thawed donuts on a wire rack, then place the wire rack on top of a sheet pan, lined with parchment paper (optional, but it makes clean up much easier!)
- Bake the donuts for 5 minutes.
- While the donuts are in the oven, empty the bag of glaze into a bowl or storage container.
- Remove the donuts from the oven. Immediately spoon the glaze over each donut, covering completely. Allow the excess to run off onto the sheet pan.
- Allow your donuts to cool for a minimum of five minutes before taking your first bite......Enjoy!
Note: If you are not ready to enjoy your donuts the day they are received, the donuts and glaze will keep in the freezer (wrapped in plastic) for up to 2 weeks.